- Meet one of just a few of the UK’s Chilli Farmers in the beautiful village of Upton Cheyney, situated on the edge of The Cotswolds
- From the majesty of our ancient Tithe Barn, learn all about chillies; including their history, health benefits and what makes them hot
- Tour the chilli farm’s polytunnels and harvest your own pods
- Breathe in the amazing aroma from our smoke house, and experience the delight of smoking chillies to make chipotle – the world’s most amazing flavour!
- Visit our kitchen and learn how to use your fiery harvest
- Discover the huge variation of chilli flavours in our unique chilli tasting experience
- Sample our home-made sauces produced on the farm, as well as our chocolates, oils, cider and spicy sausages.
- Goody bag for every chilli tourist
The chilli tours run from early September to the end of October. ( hot chilli season ).