Say hello to the most popular chilli on the market. These versatile beauties are perfect for a whole range of different food.
Typically you would see Jalapeno Chillies in nachos, salsas and general cooking. Another popular method is stuffing the peppers for "poppers".
Basic Jalapeno Poppers Recipe -
1. Slice the jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise
2. Remove the seeds
3. Fill each half of the pepper with a lovely cream cheese
4. Put the two halves of the chilli back together
5. Dip the whole chilli in some whisked egg and then into breadcrumbs.
6. Freeze the chilli for a couple of hours
7. Deep fry the chilli
Scoville Rating Approx 6,000-8,000 SHU